Skip to content
What does my preschool gymnast(s) do in class?
- Begin with a fun warm-up utilizing basic exercises and body positions
- Multiple classes warm up together and then separate into groups
- Child’s age is the determining factor for class placement
- Depending on the size of the class, groups may change periodically. Regardless of grouping, students work on skills appropriate for their class
- All classes follow a curriculum that creates a fun environment where we build a strong foundation for gymnastics
- Gymnasts learn skills on the vault, bars, balance beam, floor and trampoline