Summer Camp FAQ
What are the hours of camp?
- Camp runs Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 3:30pm.
- Campers must be signed in and out daily.
- Campers are only released to parents or guardians.
Do you offer extended care hours?
- Yes! Preregistration is required.
- Before Care: 8:00am, $35 per week
- After Care: ‘till 5:30pm, $75 per week
Can I sign up for single days of extended care?
- We allow for single day sign ups on a first come first served basis
- Before Care: $10 per day
- After Care: $20 per day
What should my child bring to camp?
- Snack & Lunch
- Each camper will need his or her own energy-packed nutritious lunch. Please refrain from packing junk-food and high sugar foods, as this is not long-lasting fuel for an exercise filled day. There is NO refrigerator available to store lunches.
- Practice clothes (gym-shorts and T-shirt or leotard, tights are okay if footless)
- Change of clothing
- Water Bottle
- Flip flops or sandals
- Bathing suit & towel
- Sun block & sun hat
- Please do not send any toys or equipment with your child. Jewelry is not allowed in the studio. Earrings must be studs or similar. Hair needs to be pulled back for safety reasons. InMovement is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
Does the camp leave InMovement during the day?
- We typically walk to Star Garden, on 6th and Lombard, for lunch and outdoor activities.
- Throughout the week, we do outdoor play and water activities around our facility.
- On Fridays we go to the 2nd & Reed Water Park or 4th and Washington Pool via Septa Bus. A permission form is signed at the beginning of the week.
What happens at the end of the week?
- Every Friday, beginning promptly at 3:30pm, we put on an informal show displaying what the campers have learned during the week. Families are encouraged to attend.
My child needs medication throughout the day, or has an allergy that requires emergency medication. What steps do I need to take?
- Fill out our medical form.
- Please notify InMovement staff of your child’s needs.
- Make sure medication and instructions are given to front desk staff on first day.
What happens if my child becomes ill during the day?
- Parents will be notified and expected to arrange for alternative care.
What is your refund policy?
- After June 15, 2016 all cancellation refunds will be refunded to the camper’s InMovement account.
- There is no refund if cancellation is within 48 hours prior to their camp session. There are no exceptions.
- No refund will be made for a camper who withdraws at any time after arriving at camp.
- There is no reduction or refund of fees for missed days, late arrival or early departure.
- We reserve the right to dismiss, without refund, any camper whose conduct, in our sole discretion, is detrimental to the camp or to other campers.
- InMovement reserves the right to cancel a camp week and return tuition with 3 weeks’ notice.