Philly InMovement POLICIES:
NEW STUDENTS: At your first class, complete a registration form and have your adult companion sign a waiver form. Wear comfortable clothing for class. Wait in the waiting area until class starts and the gate is opened. Bare feet only on the mats for children. Adults can wear socks. Longer hair should be up and out of the way for safety.
STROLLERS: There is not much space for stroller storage at InMovement Studio. When possible, do not bring your stroller. If a stroller is necessary please try to bring a small stroller or an umbrella stroller. For larger classes and Open Gyms, be prepared to leave strollers outside the Studio.
MISSED CLASSES: If you are going to miss a class, please call or email us so we know you are not coming. Due to increased class volume, alternate-class make-ups will no longer be permitted. However, you may attend an open gym if you miss your scheduled class. The only exception to this policy is for gymnasts enrolled in Gymnastics 2, Gymnastics 3, or Power Wheelers, if space permits. All make-ups must be completed within the current session.
WEATHER: Weather cancellations are posted on the website and on InMovement’s voicemail greeting (267-239-0844). Weather-related cancellations are not refunded.
CANCELLATIONS: InMovement will make every effort to reschedule any canceled class. InMovers may attend the rescheduled make-up class, attend an Open Gym, or attend another class time, space permitting. Refunds are not be given for a canceled class.
- Classes: Refunds are provided if an InMover cancels their enrollment up to 48 hours before the first class of a session. Refunds are provided if class is canceled for low enrollment. If an InMover is unable to attend classes, credit can be transferred or assigned.
- Summer Camp: Full refunds are given for a cancellation prior to 30 days before your scheduled week of camp. After that refunds are put into InMovement account minus a $50 inconvenience fee.
- Birthday Party Deposits: Non-refundable unless cancellation is made 30 days prior to scheduled event.
- Vacation camp: Full refunds are given for a cancellation one week prior to your scheduled day of vacation camp. After that, refunds are put into your InMovement account for future use.
PRORATING: Available after the 2nd week of a session has ended. $$ (x) # classes left, when space is available.
TRIALS: When there is space available you can TRIAL a class that is in session for $XX. If you sign up for a class within 14 days of trialing, the $XX will be deducted from your payment amount.
SICKNESS: If your child has a fever or is visibly sick, please help the other children and teachers stay healthy by keeping your child home.
PARENT-PARTICIPATION CLASSES: Please stay with your child in gym area and help enforce InMovement gym rules.
CLASSES WITHOUT PARENT-PARTICIPATION: We ask parents to leave the studio during class. You are welcome to stay if it is your child’s first class at InMovement or if it is the last class of the session. If you have a special circumstance, please speak with your instructor.
APPROPRIATE AGE: InMovement wants your child to get the most out of his or her class. InMovers should be in the class that fits their age group. InMovers may join a class if they reach the class age at some point during that session. In rare cases exceptions are made.
SIBLINGS: Siblings under 12 months may accompany a parent as long as they remain in their swaddle, sling, stroller or carrier. With instructor permission, an older sibling may sit in the waiting area during class, if they are able to play quietly. Generally, non-registered siblings are not permitted to join classes. If you have an emergency childcare situation, contact us in advance regarding your situation. We ask that you not put us in the uncomfortable situation of refusing admission to a sibling.
Late Policy: Warm-up and stretching is essential to a safe gymnastics experience and class volume no longer allows for instructors to individually warm-up late students.
- For 45 minute to 1 hour classes, students will not be admitted if they are more than 10 minutes late
- For 1.5 to 2 hour classes, students will not be admitted if they are more than 15 minutes late
Late Pick-up: Please call or email to notify InMovement, leave a voice mail if necessary. At 10 minutes, Philly InMovement will charge $10 plus $1 every minute thereafter.